That social influence metric organic positioning is a reality, obviously some more than others. We have written articles on this as the influence of user reputation Google+, Google has knowledge of all your social connections or influence of twitter and Facebook for SEO.
Google looks for quality in its results, and social metrics are one of the thermometers of that quality, as generally “good” content (meaning good for viral, quality, novel, etc.) tend to be shared more As social networks.
Steps of social media within the SEO strategy
1. Creating quality content and viral: This is the hardest part and evidently without it nothing is done. Besides the content is “quality” must create it considering it as “outgoing” and “viral” possible
2. Share it on social networks: is the prelude to the “vitalization”
3. Make it vitalize: This no longer depends as much on yourself but the community around you
4. You get links and visibility: Quality content and viral, often moving from social networks to blogs, media, forums and websites, with their corresponding links
5. Get more followers: With the compliments previous passes, the number of followers usually increases
6. Expand your range of influence and followers If you have quality content, your range of influence increases with the good consequences of this for all
7. Your SEO improvement and have more visits: After the content and your profiles have traveled the previous steps, i.e. visualizer, get links, visibility and increase your influence, your SEO improvement, both in a concrete way that content, global to your website.
8. Re-start the process: Obviously this is a slow process, as the reputation and influence is not achieved overnight, and quality content does not come out from under the stones, but at every turn you take to circle the strategy improves exponentially.
You can also often the process fails any step, since many of the points do not depend on ourselves, but also help us learn and improve next time.